SERVO-HYDRAULIC TESTING SYSTEM
SERVO-HYDRAULIC TESTING SYSTEM
TEST METHODS INCLUDE
AASHTO TP62, ASTM D4123, BS DD 226, EN 12697 26
BS DD 213, EN 12697 24, ASTM D3497,
AASHTO TP31, EN 12697 25, AASHTO TP8
ASTM D3999, AASHTO P46,
ASTM D5311, AASHTO T307
Asphalt bending, Asphalt creep, Asphalt splitting test *up to 25kN only
Dynamic modulus Flow number Dynamic modulus for fatigue cracking
Universal test software
Allows user designed test routines that can include multiple wave types and methods of data acquisition.
CRT-HYD25 – Universal servo hydraulic testing system
The CRT-HYD25 is a servo-hydraulic machine for testing range of asphaltic paving materials, subgrade soils and granular sub-base materials. The maximum static loading capacity is 25kN.
This low-maintenance, economical and user-friendly system was designed to provide a materials laboratory with the means of carrying out a wide range of tests on both asphaltic and unbound materials.
A recently included option is automatic height adjustment. This feature improves usability and temperatute control of specimens. Another excellent innovation has been the programmable temperature controller. Combined with the universal software frequency sweeps can be performed with temperature sweeps.
• Cycling at high frequencies
• Built in displacement transducer for precise position control
• User friendly Windows test software
• Free software upgrades
• Universal test software routine
• Software to perform American, Chinese and European standard tests
• SPT (Simple Performance Tests)
• Triaxial tests on subgrade and sub-base materials
The CRT-HYD25 can be used for:
• Mix design
• End product specification
• The assessment of new materials
• Failure investigation
• Pavement assessment
A sophisticated data acquisition and control system is used to digitally generate control waveforms so that materials are tested under conditions that are simulative of those applied by static or moving vehicles.
A loading frame is normally built within a temperature controlled cabinet and the cross-beam, which supports the various test subsystems, can easily be adjusted to the correct height.
•Digitally controlled Servo- Hydraulic system
• Very rigid 25 kN load frame with fixed cross-head
•Temperature controlled cabinet with full-height double glazed door (-20ºC to +60ºC, ±0.2ºC)
• Transducers calibrated to National Standards
• A wide range of test fixtures is available together with triaxial cells for 100mm and 150mm diameter specimens of unbound material
• Control & Data Acquisition system with 16 bit digital servo-control using feed-back from any input channel
• Programmable PID Control
• Up to 16 channels of 16 bit input
• User friendly Windows software written in LabView from National Instruments which means that anyone with the powerful, industry standard LabView development software can write their own customised test applications
• Complete flexibility for on-screen test data outputs with progress-bars, dials and a wide variety of linear and logarithmic graphing. Test data output stored in MS Excel compatible format
• Static, sinusoidal, haversine, square, triangular
Roller Compactor large device EN
NAT Asphalt Testing System
Four point beam fatigue test
Hamburg Wheel tracker
Wheel tracker Large device