Pundit PL-200 Ultrasonic Concrete Tester
The Pundit PL-200 is a best-in-class Ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) test instrument to examine the quality of concrete and other materials such as rock, wood and ceramics.
It provides an extended range of measurement modes and superior features for on-site testing: Assess the concrete uniformity using standard A-Scans, Line Scans and the new Area Scan functionality, estimate the compressive strength of concrete or measure the surface velocity and the depth of perpendicular cracks. The Data Logging measurement mode allows the automation of long term measurements.
The intelligent software supports directly accessible settings in real time from the measuring screen. The highest resolution and sharpest image available in the market allows best possible analysis of the measured waveforms.
Proceq offers an extensive range of transducers for the Pundit PL-200 providing highest accuracy and a proven field track record.
Meets ASTM C 597-02, BS 1881 Part 203, ISO1920-7:2004, IS13311, CECS21, EN12504-4
- Line scans for concrete uniformity assessment
- Zoom and scroll for precise A-Scan inspection
- Area Scan Mode extends the possibilities for uniformity testing of larger structures
- Data logging allows the automation of long term measurements
- E-Modulus measuring mode to determine the Poisson's Ratio of materials
- On board storage and review of waveforms
- Settings directly accessible on measuring screen
- Dual cursor for manual A-Scan evaluation
- Separate cursor to measure signal amplitude
- Improved surface velocity measurement
- Automatic and manual triggering and user adjustable trigger threshold
- A-Scan update rate up to 25 Hz
- Expandable with Pundit Pulse Echo transducer